Disclaimer: We may receive a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Best Gifts And Toys For 3 Year Old Girls Reviewed
When our girls were 3 years old they were not very difficult to please. Almost any gift would get them excited. Even so, who wouldn’t want to get your 3 year old girl something they will absolutely love?
Even though 3 year olds enjoy a huge variety of toys, there are other worthwhile considerations that will help to make your gift the very best toy for 3 year old girls.
Being a parent is a learning process of it’s own, and when our oldest was 3 years old we learned a pivotal parenting lesson: Toys make great learning tools.
That might seem obvious, but even toys designed almost exclusively for amusement can be helpful if they are bought with a purpose. As an adult, it might seem like stacking blocks or banging wooden pegs doesn’t hold much value. But it can be very valuable in building hand/eye coordination and a sense of balance.
When it comes time to make a purchase, it really depends on what the individual child will enjoy the most. Educational toys don’t do much good if your 3 year old girl doesn’t want to touch them. Considering what they like and dislike is a vital element to finding the best toy for your 3 year old.
Check out our favorite Gift For a 3 Year Old Girl
Top Gifts For 3 Year Old Girls Comparison Chart
Best Toys For 3 Year Old Girls
If your child loves playing doctor, then this could be the perfect toy for them. With larger pieces that aren’t too intricate, it’s ideal for younger kids and therefore perfect for three-year-old girls. As well as being fun to play with, this can also be seen as an educational product. It does provide some fantastic information that is designed as part of the set. This will provide your child with some basic information on the human body.
There’s also a wealth of different accessories included in the set too. As such, your child should have no problem using this toy for some fantastic levels of interactive play. They can craft their own story and it’s perfect for using with friends or other family members too.
Another key point is that the table is able to hold up to 150lbs. As such, it’s not just kids that can join in the fun. Parents will be able to play too and this makes it a great choice if you want to get more involved in playtime with your little one.
It’s important to note that the kit does need to be assembled. However, the good news is that it doesn’t require that much work. You’ll find that you can easily get it set up in no time at all with all the pieces in place But you will need a screwdriver to fit the different parts together.
- Wooden multi-sided doctor’s office activity center play space with waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitizer pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Other realistic details include credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Great for easing kids’ fear of doctor’s visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Makes a great gift for children ages 3+
With this toy, you won’t need to hire a bouncy castle or play area for kids to enjoy. You will have one that you can easily set up in your own garden. It provides a fun play area for kids that includes a place where they can bounce as well as an inflatable slide. You might be worried about how durable this item is. Well, we’re delighted to say that it has been built for a lot of bouncing. So, you won’t have to worry about it failing after the first couple of tries. Something to be aware of is that it can be left outdoors. However, since the material is plastic, it will get quite hot under the sun. As such, you would be best to move it into the shade.
This is certainly cheaper than renting a play area and it’s quite large too. You can also use it indoors if this is more suitable so it is completely versatile. One of the reasons for this is that the blower that is used for the set up isn’t too loud. As such, you’re not going to notice it that much, even if it is kept inside rather than outdoors in the garden.
It has a high-quality build and is put together well. This means that you won’t have to worry about air leaking out during play. It’s a common problem with toys like this and we’re thrilled to say it’s not an issue here. It’s also easy to put up and put away as you need. This means that you don’t have to worry about it becoming a constant presence in your garden or your home. While it is ideal for three-year-old children, it could also be beneficial for slightly older kids too. This is due to the size of the castle and the fact that it’s been built to hold quite a lot of weight.
- FAST & FRUSTRATION-FREE SETUP - Takes less than 2 minutes to inflate the bouncing house and the jumping bouncers can simply be ready to play in 3 quick steps: unroll the bounce house, hook the inflation tube to the blower, stake it down to secure it and turn the lab tested efficient output ETL certified blower on. To take inflatable bounce house jumper playhouse down, just turn off the blower and let it deflates on its own and store it to the free carrying bag (included) without any hassle.
- SPORT THEME & INNOVATIVE RETRACTABLE SHADE COVER - KC102 includes built-in basketball rim and 4 sports balls: Basketball, Baseball, Football, & Soccer Ball which offers children and families varieties of entertainments and bonding time together, in addition to the conventional inflatable bouncer. The innovative retractable shade cover design to provide the open top space or shade area during the summer time to allow kids to enjoy sliding fun and dunking fun without worrying about sunburn.
- LEARNING BY PLAYING - LEARNING BY PLAYING - The extended size slider to bring non-stop joy and smile. Bouncing playhouse can be used by single player for sliding and jumping around. It also encourages children and/or families to play together as a team to play one-on-one basketball games. Entertaining for single kid or multiple parties and feel a sense of achievements. Perfect for children’s birthday parties or after school activities (Never need to rent again) for endless hours of fun.
- THERAPEUTIC - A screen free solution to release and relieve children from harmful digital media screens and electronic devices such as televisions, gaming consoles, smartphones or tablets which might cause eye pressure and vision loss over time. KC102 inflatable jumper bouncing house features 12' x 10' feet large activity play area meshed entry, and covered patio to enable children to lie down and relax to enjoy the nature, or they can jump on it to release their energy and stress.
- HIGH-QUALITY, NON-TOXIC & ETL CERTIFIED - Made with premium high-quality toxic-free material by the highest standards to ensure the safety of the children and satisfaction. The heavy-duty jumping area is constructed from long lasting materials to enhance product strength and durability. KC102 comes with ETL certified heavy duty 580-watt grade air blower. Mesh netting walls provide children's safety. These safety features bring you and your family unlimited fun and excitement for years to come.
If you’re looking for a fun kitchen play area that your kids enjoy, you could certainly consider this option from Naomi Home. It has a beautiful design that makes it look like a true miniature kitchen with lots of fantastic features kids are sure to enjoy. A standout feature of this item is that it looks incredibly real and provides the aesthetic of a contemporary kitchen. It could also fit beautifully into a play area and look quite stylish.
Another key feature of this product is the unique attention to detail. The dishwasher, for instance, pulls out and opens just like a kitchen cabinet. You can purchase a tray that will fit inside it as well to make it even more immersive.
At 100lbs, this product is designed to be quite sturdy and remain durable. So, you can purchase it when your child is young and they will be able to continue to use it for at least a few years. While heavy, this does mean that the item is unlikely to fall over, particularly if you watch over your kids during playtime.
It does take several hours to put together. So, if you are thinking about choosing this as a gift, then you might want to consider setting it up the night before. Ultimately, this isn’t your typical kid’s kitchen and provides a higher standard of quality than you might be accustomed to. However, this is going to make it a far more exciting and fun toy for kids of all ages. It could even be a great tool that you can use to teach kids about the kitchen and cooking in general as well as how to prepare a kitchen the right way. If you’re worried about the time it takes to put together, you can also arrange for a team to complete the work for you.
- Age Group 3 to 10
- REALISTIC DESIGN - Kids will feel like they are cooking with adults when playing with this realistic style kid's kitchen. The stove with 4 Burners have active "clicking" knobs. The oven has a window and slidable oven rack. The chrome faucet is movable with turnable handles. Faux White with Black Granite Counter Top
- CONVENIENT STORAGE SPACE- Spice Shelf under Microwave; Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher doors all open and close
- COOL GRAPHICS - Refrigerator with 1 shelf with ice / water dispenser graphic; Freezer with Chalkboard for notes
- Product Dimension (inches) - 40.16 X 15.79 X 40.95
As the name suggests, this is a three-story toy house and as such, there’s plenty of fun accessories and different rooms for your child to enjoy. It comes with a wealth of different accessories and items which are guaranteed to make play more fun and the house unfolds. This means that when not in use it can be stored away while keeping everything neat and tidy. The outside of the house also has a beautiful design with a high level of attention to detail. This is guaranteed to impress and delight your child.
One of the key benefits of this toy is that it does not require batteries. As such, you can use it straight out of the box. It also only weighs 13lbs so it’s easy to transport if you want to take it on a family trip or to your child’s friend’s house.
The product is also perfectly designed to suit the different varieties of barbies available on the market. So, whether you have a small or curvy barbie for your child, they’ll be able to play with them in this particular house.
A big bonus of this product is that it is easy to put together and fit different parts in place. Your child won’t be able to handle this task, but you’ll find it a breeze. There is however a little work to ensure that you get the stickers in the right place. This will ensure that the house looks exactly as it does on the box. While you can certainly buy this for a 3-year-old, barbie toys are loved by older children too. As such, you’ll probably find that she is still playing with this item by around seven years of age.
- Measuring an impressive 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide and featuring 3 stories, 8 rooms, all-angle play, a working elevator and pool with slide, the Barbie Dreamhouse encourages young imaginations to move into this dollhouse and set up a dream home!
- Dreamy features include the working elevator with room for 4 dolls, a new home office, a carport and a second-story pool with a slide that starts on the third story - fill it with water for a real splash!
- Lights and sounds add realistic touches and encourage role-play: place the frying pan on the stove and press for a sizzling sound; do the same with the tea kettle for whistling; open the oven door to see it light up; turn the oven timer for ticking; and push a button on the toilet for a flushing sound!
- Two-in-one fun expands the possibilities for play: the couch opens to create bunk beds and the coffee table flips revealing a bed for Chelsea doll (sold separately) to create a guest bedroom; the fireplace turns around to transform a cozy den into a home office; the kitchen sink does double duty with one side featuring a barbecue and shelves and the other with the oven and a recycling bin; and the back of the refrigerator is an outdoor food stand!
- Additional accessories - the Barbie dollhouse comes with 70 pieces total - encourage personal expression and inspire endless storytelling. Handles on some of the items allow role-play while plug-and-play design permits active play.
If you’re looking for a toy vacuum that works and feels like the real deal, then this is certainly the toy that you need for your child. A key feature of this vacuum is that it can be used to pick up small pieces of dirt off the floor. At the same time, it provides a visual element with beads that swirl around the toy when it is in use. It’s designed to be a close replica of an actual Dyson Ball Hoover and aside from the size, you’ll be amazed by how close it looks.
25 inches tall, this is certainly ideal for younger children who are keen to try vacuuming themselves but are too small to handle a real vacuum. It can also be used in play and this is probably the main use. While this will pick up with actual suction, the hole is only small and it’s best suited for crumbs or even pet hairs that aren’t stuck into the carpet.
To get the most out of this toy vacuum you do need to make sure that you have the right batteries. While this is designed to be durable, you still need to make sure that your child is treating it like a real vacuum. It’s not designed to be thrown around but you can definitely roll it across a carpet time and time again. You’ll also be pleased to find that the sound it makes isn’t too loud. So, if your child does fall in love with this toy, they’re not going to annoy you when it’s in use.
It comes fully assembled so there’s no need to worry about hours of putting parts in place with this item. You’ll also find that it’s quite simple to use and your kid will soon figure out which buttons they need to press without your help. One button works the suction while the other makes the balls go around.
- Brilliant toy replica of the Dyson ball
- Working suction that really picks up small: paper hole punches, fluff, eva beads
- Cyclone action with whizzing coloured balls
- 'Twist & turn' Action that's just like the real thing
- Removable debris drawer